It happened a little earlier than I would have liked, but we have started getting into the holiday spirit at our house. Scott sneakily pulled out some small decorations on the weekend. Last night I put some lights up outside the house (wanted to get that done before we get any snow), and at 9pm I was hauling our tree out of the storage closet while Scott shone a flashlight over my shoulder so I didn't trample anything, like I did at Halloween when I slipped and crushed a box of something or other with my big fat knee.
Next up on my list - holiday cards! Some people I know hate doing holiday cards, but I've always enjoyed it. I like sitting at the kitchen table with my cards and address boook, writing little notes. It's fun. So to give myself some extra fun this year, if you would like to receive a holiday card from Sara and Scott in Kamloops BC, please send me an email at iliketocook AT shaw DOT ca. I'll add you to my list and your card will be in the mail shortly.
We're in the holiday zone at work too. Here's a present I received from one of my staff yesterday:

Next up on my list - holiday cards! Some people I know hate doing holiday cards, but I've always enjoyed it. I like sitting at the kitchen table with my cards and address boook, writing little notes. It's fun. So to give myself some extra fun this year, if you would like to receive a holiday card from Sara and Scott in Kamloops BC, please send me an email at iliketocook AT shaw DOT ca. I'll add you to my list and your card will be in the mail shortly.
We're in the holiday zone at work too. Here's a present I received from one of my staff yesterday:
No comments:
Post a Comment